Re: [IP] Silhouette

> Good evening,
> I was wondering if anyone knows where I can get the tubing that will
> allow silhouette infusion sets to be used with the quickset
> reservoirs. Thanks for any help! Janet .

If you are asking about Silhouette's with the old style Leur Lock
fittings, you can't. You can, however, buy reservoirs from a third
party vendor that fit in the Paradigm series pumps and have a Leur
Lock fitting.

	http://www.fifty50.com

Click the image that looks like reservoirs.

They've offered these for a number of years.

Michael