Re: [IP] Re: (IP) Quick Set users

I just cannot use anything but Silhouettes/Comforts because the straight in
sets dont work for me at all! I'm super thin, and never could get those sets
to function properly.B  As I said though, my problem now is looking for new
sites and having the darn site pull out without me noticing.B  That leads to
high sugars, which I then think are from something I ate.B  Later I find out
it was the set that had pulled out, not food.B  Then I'm left with a high all
night long or all day because it's slow to go down. B There seems to be a lot
of Animas bashing on here this week and I just had to mention, I shelved my
Revel and pulled my Ping out of retirement.B  The MM pump kept sending me no
delivery alarms, and with tiny basals it seems they didnt come with much early
warning either.Bottom line, my A1c has been worse than ever before and that
aint good.Laura in NM