Re: [IP] Ready To Start Vibe/Dexcom CGM vs meter

 And sometimes the dex is more reliable than a meter. The other day I checked BG
with my meter and it read 178. Hmm, I thought, must have under bolused at lunch.
Was about to do a correction, when I pulled out the dex receiver to calibrate
and it said 73. Checked BG on the meter again, it came in as 77. Good thing I
had the dex!

Probably something on my finger.  I almost never wash my hands before testing.

Stacey M

Sent from my iPad

<email @ redacted> wrote:

 > 1. I still do the conventional check before administering any insulin and
also,
 > if it shows a low or high. There are many times it is dead on and just as
many
 > times that it's in the range of..... Super helpful for a peace of mind. And
the
 > graph it shows is helpful, as well as, letting you know if you are on an
upturn
> with sugars or downturn.
 > 2. Only my stomach. But that's 90% of my wussiness and 10% because it says
not
> to.
>
> Michelle
>
> Sent from a mechanical pancreas
>
>>> On Jan 30, 2015, at 10:23 PM, Howard Pohl
>> <email @ redacted> wrote:
>>
 >> Hi, I am about to enter the CGM world with the Animas Vibe and Dexcom G4
CGM.