Re: [IP] Ready To Start Vibe/Dexcom

 1. I still do the conventional check before administering any insulin and also,
if it shows a low or high. There are many times it is dead on and just as many
times that it's in the range of..... Super helpful for a peace of mind. And the
graph it shows is helpful, as well as, letting you know if you are on an upturn
with sugars or downturn.
 2. Only my stomach. But that's 90% of my wussiness and 10% because it says not
to.

Michelle

Sent from a mechanical pancreas