Re: [IP] Ready To Start Vibe/Dexcom

The way things work with FDA Approval are like this:

We have this new device, and we tested it in this way, and had the
following results.

Therefore, it is only allowable to be prescribed to be used in this way to
get the results that were gotten.

Sob&
1)  I have used the CGM as a quick check, but only, like for instance when
driving a long way, and doing a fingerstick would be more hazardous.
2)  Never put it anywhere but my belly...