[IP] Re: SNAP

 I have been using the Asante Snap since August/September. I love it, because it
is streamlined fast, and based on my daily dose super easy to deal with. I
change sets every 3 days, as usual, but change pump body and insulin every week
or so, based on my daily dose. It is really neat and tidy and I don't have to
spread out to swap cartridges.

Data transfer hasn't been released yet, which is my only gripe.