[IP] Interesting ...

 Well, I have posted a few comments to Medtronic via Facebook. Yesterday I got a
call from someone in the shipping dept. She wanted to know if I wanted
SofSensors or Enlites. Seems my pump (that I only ordered a week ago, via the
online page) will be shipping soon. Am I getting preferential treatment because
of having posted to their Facebook page, or have others here also learned they
won't have to wait 90 days?!

Signe

Sent from my iPad