Re: [IP] To pinch or not to pinch?

1. I pinch slightly, depending on location.
2. 90, I always use an inserter.
3. I wear anywhere there is subcutaneous fat. Ie thighs, hips buttocks
torso. I've never tried my arms, although there is fat there. Not as much.
4. I'm fat. BMI went from 25 to 27.5 in the past 18 months since I stopped
walking 6 miles/10k every day.