From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Adam Brock
Sent: Wednesday, January 29, 2014 3:49 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Any type 1s on Metformin?

I got a new endocrinologist and she is starting me on Metformin to try and
address some issues with insulin resistance (I'm currently on U-500).  Have
any type 1s gone this route?  She is putting me on a daily dose of 500mg 2x
a day (250mg 2x a day for the first week).  I started yesterday and was
below
200 for most of the day - even an hour or two after meals.  I'm hopeful this
will alow me to move back to U100 insulin.

Sent using OWA for iPad