Re: [IP] Total daily carbohydrate count

I'm most certainly not going to tell you this is the most fantastic amazing
bread, but I've been eating it for years and it's good enough for me.

11/2 cups water (I usually put in a tiny bit more)
11/3 tbs vegetable oil
1/4 cup honey
1/2 tsp salt
4 cups whole wheat flour (I sometimes use some other grains such as oats
for a small part of this)
3 tsp yeast

It looks like it's 6 ingredients and not 5 like I thought.  I also add
seeds or such as I feel like at the time (that's why I use a little extra
water)

Good luck.  I've never thought of grounding my own wheat.  Wow.   Susan