Re: [IP] FOINFO

 On the SofSet I used my upper thighs for 6 years, using one thigh at a time and
switching thighs every five or six months or so. They worked fine, changing
every seven days and I had no scar tissue problems.

 On the Enlite's I am using my waist area, where I had shots for forty three
years.

 I think there is a difference between scar tissue from infusion sets and
sensors because with the infusion sets I can only get a few good sites in an
area like my thigh whereas I can place many more sensors in the same area.
Richard