Re: [IP] I can't make my pump say all that

 The other night my BG was in the 50s when the CGM finally woke me up, and it
kept going down to 42 on the meter. After 60 grams of carbs and two hours my BG
was 80. I ran a temp basal of 25% of normal for 7 hours and woke up with a BG of
72. Suspending might have been better.

 In the immediate future half hour, suspending might not change anything, but
insulin does star acting quickly, and it's not always predictable that BG will
go up and stay up.

Stacey M

Sent from my iPad