Re: [IP] To pinch or not to pinch?

I have used the Quick-set (without inserter), the Silhouette (with and
without), the mio, and I'm currently using the Sof-set (without) until
my supply runs out.

I was initially skeptical about the inserter devices, but after
experimenting, I find they work much better than doing it myself. When
using an inserter, the set goes in with no problem the first time.
Without the inserter, the needle usually bends my skin and doesn't go
in until I pinch. After the Sof-set, I will switch to the Quick-set,
and get an inserter.

When I started pumping (last July), I thought the Silhouette would
work best, as I am fairly thin (6'1", 175), and was used to the
Sof-sensor, but after some experimentation, I found that 900 works
better for me.

The mio. is nice, but it generates more plastic landfill waste than
the other sets.

--
Steve