Re: [IP] To pinch or not to pinch?

Pam,

 Like you, I use the sils. My wife and I both do the inserting manually. We've
been at it for almost 19 yrs. and I'm pretty thin( I've shrunk to 5'9" and 140).
I've never poked thru the other side. We pinch an inch, but when you break thru
the skin, angle it to be parallel with the skin. I've got a bunch or hard areas
that are tough to break thru the skin, but once in(just the needle tip) angle
the needle to where you want it.
I hope this helps more than confuses.  Good luck.
Dick