RE: [IP] To pinch or not to pinch?

Hi Pam,

I use quick sets and don't pinch.  I use the inserter and generally put it
on my lower abdomen.  I wear my sensor on my thigh, just inward from the
top.  My thighs are muscular, my abdomen not so much.  I'm running out of
good space tho.

Sue
else's life."

<<1. Do you pinch up or not when inserting your sets?
 2. What kind do set do you use (angled or 90 degree) and do you use an
inserter?
3. Where do you wear it?
4. Are you fairly lean or muscular there or not?..