[IP] To pinch or not to pinch?

Question - please answer the following:
1. Do you pinch up or not when inserting your sets?
 2. What kind do set do you use (angled or 90 degree) and do you use an
inserter?
3. Where do you wear it?
4. Are you fairly lean or muscular there or not?

  After twenty years of pumping and being fairly lean/muscular with limited
"real estate"
 and tissue overuse problems, I need to find new/improved techniques for my
sets. I tend to pinch up (I use Silhouettes) but sometimes this causes the
needle to bend or to even come out the other side and get my fingers. I almost
always have to use the inserter to be able to pierce the skin and push all the
way through. Thanks. Pam