[IP] Re: I can't make my pump say all that

No need for emoticons. Lol, I appreciate your sense of humor! I'm always a
smart ass, as you may have noted in past posts. That low BG post was just
goofy and even more irritable than usual! My ancient pump can and did say
all the things you suggested, by the way. Thank you! ;0) I also thought
plain, fat free Greek yogurt would be a great treatment for low BG...

...so I'm glad I suspended the pump while my brain rebooted a bit. Based on
past experience, and today's laborious exploration of my pump printouts

Insulin works rather quickly on me. Always has. Even the CDE commented on
it.

So many boxes of juice, GlucoLift tabs, candies, cans of soda--no, I wanted
plain yogurt before I ate that nasty stuff. I'm like a slime mold mentally.
Best if the pump is off for 15 minutes...if I can think of it.

<email @ redacted<javascript:;>

> wrote:
>
> >  When I go low I turn into a smart ass too. :) You can do this, just
> > slightly
> > out of the order she stated.
> >
> > On a Medtronic / Minimed pump you could:
> > Hit Bolus Wizard
> > Enter BG of 40 and hit enter
> > Enter past the message about being low and not bolusing
> > Enter 24g or 1.5 exchanges, hit enter
> > Hit enter on the estimate details
> > Choose normal bolus
> >  If there's anything other than 0 on the "set normal bolus estimate"
> > screen,
> > scroll down until you get 0.000
> > Hit enter
> > Hit act
> > Choose suspend
> > Hit act
> >
> > Now the pump is suspended and you've recorded your low and carbs
> consumed.

On Behalf Of