Re: [IP] Re: hospital visit

Barb,

I'm sorry to hear of your ordeals.  it seems like the medical system  is
basically that way Ive been to various hopsital for surgeries & I/P  tests.
Seems that dont give a *** about your medical conditions or history. I  was
recently d/c'd from the hospital for a minor stroke still have isusues with
my left arm.  But as I am an I/P at my drs hospital ver shift cange almost
daily for a week it was stade I refused to take insulin...NO I was using the
pump which I refused to remove except when needed for certain tests.  The
food was a comedy, It was good if onlt I could eat it.  I am not only a
 diabetic but also fighting to maintain kidney fucndtion so I am on reanl diet.
 What a fine line of balance.  Tehy'd give me OJ & toast or  switch to
tea...  hmm caff or acid.
Yes the admin & staff heard from me but seems like i just got the  usually
BS from the upper
 message dated 1/28/2014 12:13:08 P.M. Central Standard Time,