[IP] Medtronic - interesting

 I waited too long to get a sales rep. on Medtronic's 800 number last evening. I
waited about 35 minutes before they picked up. In the meantime I went to
Facebook, and found a Medtronic posting about pumps and why I had gotten one in
the first place. I answered the question and I also mentioned I felt the wait
time was much too long, as (at that point) I'd been waiting for more than 20
minutes. Today Medtronic responded to me on Facebook, agreeing that they've been
too slow to answer the phone lately, and that if I needed help I should say so
(there on Facebook) and the Facebook poster (who is a Medtronic employee) would
be glad to personally help me!

Do not ever downplay the power of social media!

Signe

Sent from my iPad