[IP] Re: I can't make my pump say all that

She knows what she's doing. It was a suggestion--not mandatory. It's
probably better than ripping out the infusion set, which has been a real
life saver in the past. I usually have no symptoms at all, and can
either do elaborate Celtic calligraphy (the evidence is in my log), or lose
consciousness during low blood sugars, with no stages in between, no
transition. She spends hours with me, trying to figure out a
Hashimoto'd case of diabetes with no discernable patterns. All my basal
rates and carb ratios are based on her frequent, meticulous and skilled
perusal of my labs and pump records; my sky high A1c is dropping like a
stone. She gets my logs via email, poor thing, because I add editorial
comments. She also speaks to me as a peer, tho I'm stupified by illness,
pain, and exhaustion. I can contact her anytime, and I will do pretty much
anything she says. Except eat bananas.

So I'll be suspending instead of doing calligraphy, alphabetizing
textbooks, or playing ironic games of Candy Crush while my personal fun
continues to evolve...if you only knew how far from perfect it all is.

<email @ redacted<javascript:;>>