[IP] Re: I can't make my pump say all that

Um. Thank you, Adam. I did not mean to be a smart ass. I appreciate your
help, and you  taking my message in the spirit in which it was offered: low
and confused

Thanks again! The CDE reads the print outs from my pump with the finest of
fine toothed combs, and my mind went off during the low.