Re: [IP] RE: dose calculation and intensive diabetes management.

Any time I have been with a group of diabetics, I have found that some like
to complain about the things they can't do, rather than what they can still
do, and some are so adamant about the things they know, that I stopped
going to diabetic groups.  This is the only forum I still follow.