Re: [IP] RE: dose calculation and intensive diabetes management.

I volunteered at a diabetes camp for a weekend,.  We all had popcorn before
going to sleep and we woke up higher than usual.  I remarked to the head
nurse, who is a type 1 diabetic herself, that it's probably from eating the
fatty popcorn the night before.  She said that fats will not have an effect
after about three or four hours.  I disagreed with her and she was adamant
that she was correct.  I didn't say another word, but I totally disagree
with her.  She didn't even say something like, "well, you know how everyone
can be different."  And this was who I had to take orders from.  Susan