Re: [IP] Re: hospital visit

Barb, don't blame the whole healthcare system for your unfortunate
situation.  I just had minor out patient surgery on my hand. My doc had
another patient switch to second in line, so that I could go first.  He was
very aware of my diabetes and was actually concerned that I not have to
wait too long.  I think that sometimes even a good system can go bad.  I
would definitely speak with the hospital administration and your doc about
this.  You think it may not matter, but you may be wrong.  Sometimes there
actually is someone who cares.  It's worth a shot.  Susan