Re: [IP] Total daily carbohydrate count

"Two common problem foods are dairy and wheat. Another is soy, but if you
remove all of those, there isn't much left to eat."

Like I just said, my daughter cannot have dairy or wheat or soy (they often
go together when it comes to intolerance), but now adays there is no
shortage of things to eat.  Just go to any Whole Foods or even most good
food stores, and you will find a plethora of options.  Even most yogurt
places have dairy free yogurts on tap.  It's a bit difficult in the
beginning, but you get used to it and life becomes easier and pain free.