[IP] rate of descent / Lowest BG

 I have been told and agree it is the "rate of descent" ... on how it will be
felt more w 200 crashing to 50 ~ than if a 90 to 50

 interesting to google "rate of descent rule of thumb" and see all that comes up

 also if crashing while "other conditions " meaning if I am already sick, too
much alcohol to drink the night before, etc. plays into my lows too

I have had 16 reading

Diagnosed at age 5 in 1975

Leigh Blackistone
email @ redacted