Re: [IP] Posting on the IP

<<I honestly can't figure out what your saying>>

What she is saying is to snip the post to what you are responding too

I normally do not read the emails due to NOT SNIPPING and having to have
all the responses to scroll through.

So Please SNIP your emails. I get the digest and 99.99% of the time I
delete due to no one snipping their emails anymore. I don't like scrolling
through not only the original posts but all the responses one after another
as it gets redundant over time.