[IP] RE: insulin-pumpers-digest V13 #352

Re: Lowest reading and still functional or somewhat functional

 I have had 24 and 25 many times and still able to manage to check and get
something to eat. I may not be 100% able to do deep thinking at that rate but
can at least walk and talk. The absolute lowest I have ever had was 10 but that
time it was checked by paramedics and when they were surprised I was talking to
them (after they had given me some dextrose) I questioned how low I had been and
they replied the 10, I did not actually see the meter reading to verify that low
number. I always feel not great after a major low but have not had them as
frequently lately so am feeling more symptoms of extreme lows at higher numbers.
Type 1 now for 53 years 4 months. Using Paradigm 523 with CGM.
Pat Glass
AZ

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

 NOTICE: This E-mail is the property of the Arizona Department of Health
Services and contains information that may be PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL or
otherwise exempt from disclosure by applicable law. It is intended only for the
person(s) to whom it is addressed. If you receive this communication in error,
please do not retain or distribute it. Please notify the sender immediately by
E-mail at the address shown above and delete the original message. Thank you.