 From: Adam Brock <email @ redacted>
To: "email @ redacted" <email @ redacted>
Sent: Sunday, January 26, 2014 1:37 PM
Subject: RE: [IP] Lowest BS

I have gone as low as 43 and been able to walk and function. I felt worse when
I was coming out of the low than I did when I initially checked.

70 is about the point where I have trouble performing complex thinking or I
start to think "I'm acting abnormally, I should probably test".

I usually wake up when I'm in the 50s if I go low during my sleep.