Re: [IP] Completely bummed

I tried this and it's really difficult-- but possible. I soaked everything
in 91% isopropyl. My RN sister cried when I asked her for a better
sterilization method. That was my only concern. (I wish she 'd just become
a CDE for obvious reasons!)

I used Mastisol and sterile tape (with Quick sets). It was a bit of a mess
aesthetically, but a more coordinated person could do a better job with it.

Gal