Re: [IP] Help for minimed pumps

ask them for a loaner, call again and see what you can work out with them

-----Original Message-----
From: turtles 1 <email @ redacted>
To: ip <email @ redacted>
Sent: Sat, Jan 25, 2014 5:54 pm
Subject: [IP] Help for minimed pumps

 Hello so after trying to call Medtronic and waiting hours for then to tell
me
here was nothing they could do and my pump is out of warranty thought I would
urn to y'all for help!
 I currently own the 712LNAlL minimed pump and it will no longer do anything
hought the battery died but I've replaced it three times with a brand new
just
ought from the store battery and tried to "trouble shoot" it from what
edtronic told me!
 I have no money to buy a new one from them and no insurance I've been
pumping
or quite a long time and have never had this happen to me