Re: [IP] Frustrated, need to vent!

> My exercise consists of getting up to pee, holding onto the walls,
> try to keep from falling when I sit and then stand up and going back
> to bed because I can't breathe and my heart is beating too fast and
> my blood pressure is too high.
<snip> I can't sit up without my blood pressure raising by 40-50 points
> and it makes me woozy and so I have to stay in bed half the time.
> The other half the time is because I am in so much pain, I am
> exhausted because I sleep an hour or so at a time. I can't walk more
> than 30 yards to take out my garbage without being out of breath
> and so exhausted when I get back I fall asleep.

We had a pastor who could not make it to the mailbox at the street. It was
his heart. I also had a hard time taking the trash out and found out I had 6
heart blockages. Have you seen a cardiologist? DMers often have heart
blockages. This may be your problem. What about Mayo Clinic>

Blessings and Sonshine.

Jan & Muskers- T-1, 11/5/50, pumping 8/23/83, Dialyzing 7/8/02
http://tinyurl.com/JansBooks   http://tinyurl.com/evolvingpumps