[IP] Help for minimed pumps

 Hello so after trying to call Medtronic and waiting hours for then to tell me
there was nothing they could do and my pump is out of warranty thought I would
turn to y'all for help!

 I currently own the 712LNAlL minimed pump and it will no longer do anything I
thought the battery died but I've replaced it three times with a brand new just
bought from the store battery and tried to "trouble shoot" it from what
Medtronic told me!

 I have no money to buy a new one from them and no insurance I've been pumping
for quite a long time and have never had this happen to me