Re: [IP] Frustrated, need to vent!

I loved your suggestion. I had to stop eating vegetables because I had
terrible digestion for months. By a total fluke, I fixed the problem
accidentally. I enjoyed a huge bowl of spinach yesterday, and some roasted
red peppers this morning. It IS odd, not be be able to eat veggies but it
happens.

Recommending vegetables is nonetheless sane, rational, cost-effective,
enjoyable, proven health advice that I am glad I can follow again! My
cholesterol went up so high while my digestion was out of whack! Your offer
of advice and this unnecessary apology are too gracious for words.

Thank you,

<email @ redacted<javascript:;>

86100485284/$File/3.%20Three%20Phase%20Dietary%20Plan%20for%20Gastroparesis%2<http://gitract.mngastro.com/mngi.nsf/patient_education/7A5EAB09446A7B2A8625786100485284/$File/3.%20Three%20Phase%20Dietary%20Plan%20for%20Gastroparesis%252>