FW: [IP] Frustrated, need to vent!

Louree,

Everyone here is trying to help you.  I know you are frustrated, but if you
yell at everyone who tries to suggest a way to get you the help you need, no
one is going to say a word.  Personally, I am keeping my suggestions to
myself, other than one to please take all comments as they are meant, which
is to help you survive.

Sue
else's life."

On Saturday, January 25, 2014 10:26 AM, SomeoneSomewhere <email @ redacted>