Re: [IP] Re: completely bummed/Minimed supply order problems

Writing to the CEO or operation manager or whoever is in charge always
helps.  I have done so with a shoe company, local stores and restaurants
 No, I don't take advantage.  Have the facts organized when you call or
write.  Don't lose your cool and become emotional.  Make it sounds like you
are actually calling for their benefit.  They can sell a pump once; but
it's the supplies that actually keep the customers coming back.  Good luck.