[IP] Re: "Next Available Representative"

another possible factor might simply be a doctor's (or his/her office
staff, CDE, etc)'s familiarity with a specific pump/CGM/meter

I can see a doc that is very knowledgeable abt a brand of two not being
excited (being reluctant) about having to learn a new one, obtain and
learn about the new software, etc, since  so many of them are already
overbooked, over paper/logging etc for insurance, Medicare, etc......
IMO, it would take a dedicated (pushy) patient to 'encourage' the doc to
take on the new adventure : )

just a thought
MichelleS