RE: [IP] "Next Available Representative"

Not necessarily let. Just never had the option to explore beyond MM since
being on the pump at age 18. I wasn't the one paying, my mom was. I was on
her insurance until 25. All that got handled by her and my first adult
Endo. Now, hopefully if approved on my own insurance, if lucky with 100%
cvoverage I can switch to Animas. Even if I don't get the Vibe right away I
can wait with that. I want to switch to the Animas and have been since I
was 20, but if all works out I will be on Animas within a few months.