[IP] I don't think they know what customer service is

 You are right about the telephone system when it comes to ordering from MM. I
have a problem every time I order from them directly but they always
conveniently blame it on Medicare. Last time I ordered supplies their
representative forgot to activate my order once the Medicare necessary approval
came though. If I hadn't called back and gotten apologies from a supervisor, the
order never would have gone through.

 MM has been slow to embrace up-to-date technology. Just look at the screen on
the 523. It hasn't improved through several pumps. They just don't do much to
improve the successive generations of pumps. I have a MAC computer and use
Safari and that's always a problem with Carelink. Look how long it took them to
accommodate even having Mac-user software.

 I like the fact that the pump shows the sensor readings otherwise I would
search out another company.

Jean Roseman