Re: [IP] T2 diabetes and milk cravings.

Not sure about the cravings part.  I really havent been a milk  drinker
well I was a cholo holic before diabetes kicked me.  But milk  is a carrier of
sigar & carbs. 2% 8 oz has about 17 carbs.  If you have  the need or wants
to drink   cover it.   My CDE  always  tells me except for Lettuce or water
if it goes in your mouth & down the  hatch thionk about shooting for it.
THINK B4 YOU DRINK  OR EAT

In a message dated 1/22/2014 10:13:08 A.M. Central Standard Time,