Re: [IP] "Next Available Representative"

I received this at the perfect time.

I called MM today to check on my order.
After 15-20 minutes on hold, and hearing the above message
constantly, I got to talk to someone.
After 5 minutes, I lost the connection.
I don't think I did anything to hang up.
I called back, and was on hold again for 15-20 minutes.
Finally got to talk to someone.
I have been trying for two months to get my infusion sets and reservoirs.
After several screw-ups, some from me and some from MM, the order
should have been ready last Thursday.
I have been waiting for them to call to tell me it is being shipped.
Instead, they tried to bill my old insurance. (It changed 1 Jan.)
When they couldn't get paid, they left the order in the computer, and
were not going to do anything else.
Words cannot express how POed I am.
I don't think they know what customer service is.

Michael Strong