Re: [IP] Desperately need a Dexcom +7 CGM transmitter

I'm out of the office this morning, but I'm pretty sure there is one
on the pump supply rack in the back. I'll check and get back to you
this afternoon.

Michael

BTW, the pump supply rack is REALLY EMPTY, I have been turning needy
people away for the last few weeks that have been requesting Paradigm
supplies. If you have a big stash in the closet, please consider
donating some of them to IP.

	Insulin Pumpers
	558 Valley Way
	Milpitas, CA 95035