Re: [IP] T2 diabetes and milk cravings.

You might be needing calcium since you said you had fractures ?
Try the vitamin d for sure. Or calcium tablets.
 It could be winter related too. SADS seasonal depression from lack of the sun
,., not that you're depressed just low in vit d. Or fat. You could need more fat
in your diet ( yes we need some).

Lolita

<3

Sent from my iPhone