[IP] T2 diabetes and milk cravings.

Although I sometimes have a glass of milk, the half-gallon container
generally spoils   I consume it all. In the past month or two that has
changed and have a major craving for milk, and I mean major, going through
a gallon in less than a week. I felt that I just needed the vitamins,
calcium or protein in it. My second theory is/ was, is one of
nutrilization. For a long time now I have have taken medication on a
consistent physician prescribed basis for pain control management of two
fracturedd verebre. I was thinking my body was wanting milk to nutralize
side effects. I just desided to google " milk cravings". Some of the
have had T2 for twenty yeaars now, but my control has been terrible for the
past several months. Has anyone heard of or knows any research connecting
T2 and milk cravings? What are your thoughts.