[IP] Infusion Sets in Arms

I am still very curious to know how anyone with a Silhouette infusion set
inserts manually into their arm (as we slender folk are supposed to do.)
Perhaps you're using the inserter.

As for the OmniPod(der) who posted, please, please, be careful about
repeatedly inserting the Pods into the arm. That's what I did, and developed a
ton of scar tissue in a hurry. My OmniPod trainer never spoke about rotating
sites. I definitely was unable to wear Pods in my legs (not enough fatty
tissue) and therefore make out better with the Medtronic system, because its
infusion sets are far smaller than the Pods were.

Signe