From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Dilip Ladhani
Sent: Monday, January 20, 2014 11:44 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Re: want advice re: infusion sets in arms and legs

Hey Pam,

I put them on my arms, the area starting right below my shoulders. I try to
stay an inch or two below the shoulder (on the arm).
I point the infusion set up (towards the sky) and insert it manually. I
also leave (just like my abdomen) an inch or so between each change.

Lastly, I go down along my arm, few inches above my elbow and then I go
parallely one more time obviously using both arms, thereby giving each area
enough rest.

That way, for me, I am able to rest my abdomen area and give it time to
recover. Hope this helps. I can send you my number and you can call me, if
this is too confusing.

Dilip