[IP] Re: want advice re: infusion sets in arms and legs

Thanks Melody. I'm wondering if the Omnipod angle/depth that you describe
would be most equivalent to the 90 degree 6mm sets (Quicksets) or the 13mm
Silhouettes at a 30-45 degree angle. Does anyone know? Pam

<I'm fairly lean, and vertical on back of upper arms/front of thighs are as
good as horizontal abdomen sites for me.   I use OmniPod which auto-inserts
at
60 degrees to a depth of about 6.5 mm.>