Re: [IP] Re: want advice re: infusion sets in arms and legs

Veronica
 I am using a Cleo 90 on the back of my arm for the first time and have had
absolutely no problems yet but this is only the 2nd full day. The tubing is not
a problem at all. I used the pod on my arms with great success so I'm happy to
find out that I can use the T- Slim in the same manner. I do use a 31" tubing.

Oliver

Sent from outer space