[IP] Re: meter brands?

 Oops. I forgot to list the meters I was asking about in my earlier post:
Accutrend, Ascensia Autodisk, Bayer Breeze 2, Caresens N, Optum Rx. Thanks. Pam

My health insurance has the
following meter brands on it's formulary. I wonder if anyone knows
 anything about any of them. I like something that's small, takes a small drop
of blood and preferably has a backlight as well as a light shining on the end of
the test strip like my Freestyle Lite does so I can test
in the middle of the night without turning on the light. Input anyone?
Thanks. Pam