[IP] meter brands?

 My health insurance has the following meter brands on it's formulary. I wonder
if anyone knows anything about any of them. I like something that's small, takes
a small drop of blood and preferably has a backlight as well as a light shining
on the end of the test strip like my Freestyle Lite does so I can test in the
middle of the night without turning on the light. Input anyone? Thanks. Pam